The High Speed Vedic Math Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for All
Learn how to do Math Calculations with the World's Fastest Mental Math System
Course Start Date: 12 Aug 2013
The High Speed Vedic Math Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for All is the first MOOC launched in India for All. This course will benefit everyone - young children, school students, college students, teachers, parents and professionals.
Based on a Mathematical system consisting of 16 Sutras or aphorisms, Vedic Mathematics was presented by a Hindu scholar and Mathematician Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaja in the early twentieth century. Calculation strategies presented by this system are highly successful and fast. If you are weak in Mathematics or you are preparing for standardized tests like AP exams benefit from learning Vedic Mathematics tips and tricks.
What are some of the things that you will learn in this course?
- Find Square Roots
- Find Cube Roots in 3 seconds flat
- Speed up Multiplication and Division
- Sharpen your skills of Equations
- Learn divisibility rules for every number in the number system
- Speed up concepts of Geometry
The course will help you realize your hidden potential, develop your mathematical faculties and improve your academic performance drastically.
What will you get in this course?
- 7 Expert studio quality videos - view anytime and any no. of times. Play, Pause and Revise at your pace.
- 5-LIVE interactive online classes conducted Monday-Friday every quarter
- First of these 5 LIVE classes are scheduled October 7th to 11th @ 8:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM EST, 3:00 PM GMT, 8:30 PM IST, 11:00 PM Singapore time
- All classes are recorded - view anytime and any number of times. Play, Pause and Revise at your pace.
Note: You can opt for the Certificate Track and get Certified in Vedic Mathematics, Click Here or Certified in teaching Vedic Mathematics, Click Here.
How and where will you access this course?
You will access the course on WizIQ.com. WizIQ is a safe and credible website. When you sign in to WizIQ, you'll see the course on the left hand navigation panel. When you click on the course name, you get various options like course feed (a discussion forum for the course) and courseware (where you find all classes and documents). When you click on a class, you get the option to Join and Launch the class. You need Flash player (free download from Adobe.com) to attend. Recommended browsers are Firefox and Chrome. On MAC, you can use Safari too. iPADs are supported but it is recommended to use a laptop or computer. You'll need a headset too. Webcam is optional. For questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
While the LIVE interactive classes (webinars) will be scheduled from October 7 to October 11, you can enroll right away and start the course by learning through the videos, documents and tests. The registration for the course is always-on. You can also choose to skip the LIVE classes entirely and just catch the course on-demand (videos, documents, tests and class recordings).
Language of instruction: English